Monday, October 24, 2011

Cinderella Hair Extensions Training

I made it to Birmingham today, 10/24/11 to spend the night and get up bright & early for the Cinderella Hair Extensions Training & Certification Class.  I have had SO MANY clients ask me about Hair Extensions over the past 6 months to a year that I decided it was time to get serious about doing some research into hair extensions.  I've looked at the time, expense, material involved in numerous name brands and companies.  I've looked at the hair, felt of it, seen some people who have had the hair extensions put in and asked what type or where they had it done and I actually CALLED a few salons to find out what type of hair extensions they used.  Most times because they looked poor quality after being worn for months and I don't want MY CLIENTS looking like that.  After a year long search, reading, researching and attending numerous hair shows along with hearing sales pitches & watching video's, I have decided to use Cinderella Hair.
Why Cinderella Hair company?  They have been in business since 1994.  WAY before the new hair extension craze come about.  So, these "Johnny come lately" companies aren't as established as Cinderella hair and I'm afraid they may not be in business later down the road when I need a rep for assistance.  Cinderella Hair also only sells to licensed cosmetologists who establish an account in a salon AND that have attended their training.  So you can't find this hair on E-Bay or in Sally's and have a "Kitchen Cosmetologist" put in your hair from her house.  If the stylists don't meet their certification requirements they aren't allowed to buy or use Cinderella Hair or their tools.  They have standards!  I have standards and I love this about their company.  
They offer only 100% Remy hair.  That means the hair cuticle is facing in the same direction which prevents tangling and matting. Remy hair allows the blending with your own hair to give the appearance of natural, healthy looking hair.
They also use an organic bonded tip in one method of application which allows for damage free application and removal of the hair extensions.  In the tape method, they use a keratin bond tape and it's damage free.  If you are already a client of mine, then you know how important this is to me in a product.  You fully understand how I rave about the Keratin relaxers and the keratin shampoo's.  This is a damage free tape that will stay in the hair for 4-6 months!!  AND they are RE-USABLE!!!  We can take them out and use them again.  You can get 2 or 3 uses out of the hair IF it's taken care of.
The color possibilities are endless with this company.  If you want highlights, but don't want to damage your hair, this is the way to go!  Want a funky hot pink streak??  This is the hair to do it! Blue?  Got it too.  Dark underneath and light on top?  We can do that too.  
I am so excited to get started in the morning.  Can't wait to see all the ways to use this hair and finally do a whole head of extensions on a mannequin and create a style.  In honor of my niece who went with me to the Birmingham hair show, and wants her beautiful long hair even longer for her Senior prom (and has pushed me to do extensions) I will name my mannequin for the Cinderella Hair Extensions Class "Shelby #2".

No comments:

Post a Comment